Opacity of models/slices intersection

Opacity of models/slices intersection – Hi all, I just noticed that when one changes the opacity of a model, the opacity of its slice intersection is also modified. I think this new ...
Thank you for reporting this. The modification was introduced when support for volumetric mesh visualization was added recently. For now, I've ...
DICOM patcher Module – I’ve been experimenting with running the DICOM Patcher module on a folder full of DICOM slices, but am finding that the module is stripping out th...
I’ve found a lot of the files on Morphosource seem to be labeled this way. Holy cow. That looks great…but after downloading, signing up for Git...
I’ll make that recommendation to them. It seems like it would make sense for them to link to your software as well. Thank you very much for your ...
DICOM Patcher’s “Normalize file names” option does something very similar to dicomsort, but with a fixed naming pattern (to maximize compatibility...
If you follow the instructions in my earlier email then you get nice and smooth surface without any postprocessing. See the 3D-printable model th...
Andras - What service! That solved the issue of the multiple folders caused by the bad data on Morpho handily, so thank you very much. I ...
I’ve added a new option – “Force same patient name and ID in each directory” – specifically to be able to fix the invalid DICOM files shared on mo...
Hi Lars - Odd that each slice appears to have a different patient ID. Certainly that's not normal DICOM. Here's a utility that might help -...
Hi Andras, Thank you. I think it would be good to be able to modify them independently with SliceIntersectionOpacity. Fernando 2017-01-...